Entrepreneur Program Details
- The Legacy Associates Foundation “Entrepreneurial and Business Skill Program” will provide a pre, mid and post assessment for the students involved in the program in order to measure scholastic aptitude and behavioral/psychological changes related to entrepreneurship.
- The program will combine on-site management based management of the program with regular oversight and accountability from members of Legacy Associates Foundation.
- The Legacy Associates Foundation “Entrepreneurial and Business Skill Program” is educationally aligned with the MEAP, Education YES! and “No Child Left Behind” national standards.
- A system of accountability and continuous evaluation will support the program’s improvement. It will provide information on the progress and success in decision making for future program design and funding.
- Policies and standards will be implemented to ensure continued improvement and success of future programs.
- Use of volunteers: The program will appropriate individuals within Legacy Associates Foundation based on their skills and interests to reduce the program budget arid increase the staff to child ratio.